Kylie minogue kylie minogue
Kylie Ann Minogue was born on 28 May, 1968. The eldest of three children, Kylie's acting career began early, but it was her role as "Charlene" in the Australian soap, Neighbours (1985), which established Kylie as an international star. Her singing career began, purely by accident, when a record company executive heard Kylie's rendition of Little Eva 's 1962 hit, "The Loco-Motion". She signed with PWL Records and hit-makers Stock/Aitken/Waterman in 1987. Five albums and a greatest hits compilation followed, and she made history by having more than 20 consecutive top ten hits in the UK. Her motion picture debut came with the starring role of "Lola" in The Delinquents (1989). She left PWL Records in 1992 to head in a decidedly more mature musical direction, and her self-titled debut on deconstruction records was released in 1994, spawning chart hits like "Confide In Me" and "Put Yourself In My Place". Kylie's doings were always a favorite subject of the press, but she really made waves with her controversial 1995 duet with Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds , "Where the Wild Roses Grow". 1997 saw the release of Kylie's first single in more than 3 years, "Some Kind of Bliss", co-written and produced by James Dean Bradfield and Sean Moore of The Manic Street Preachers .
- Maxine Francis Maxine / Dubwise - Let It Flow
- Cher Blue - The All - Time Great Love Songs
- DJ Craze Craze FabricLive.38
- Stereo Jack Stereo Beats E.P.
- Peter Murphy Cuts You Up
- Push - Ice / Cut Me Loose
- Daniel Ash - Mastermind
- Die Form X-Action
- Peter Murphy Three Songs
- Unknown Artist Night At The Garden
- The Original Unknown DJ's Break Beats 14
- Monks Of The Balhill Cormoran Sophistry
- Love History - Galileo Figaro - Magnificò.....
- Nick Straker Band - Leaving On A Midnight Train
- Krystal - Rougher Than Me
- Various - Best Of Jungle
- Hubert KaH Limousine
- Various 3D
- Peter Murphy - You're So Close
- Various - Best Of Jungle 95