The real people someone
An ordinary person is someone who does not live their life in the spotlight. A person who is not a celebrity does not make money off of her name or image.
1. First the fear (my money is on jealousy NOT fear). Real vampires are
stronger, faster, etc. They could easily take jobs.
"GINA Becomes Genuine: By late May, President George W. Bush was expected to have signed into law the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA), which will prohibit health insurers from canceling or denying coverage or hiking premiums based on genetic predisposition due to a specific disease. The legislation, which sailed through the House and Senate, also bars employers from using genetic data to hire, fire, promote or make other employment-related decisions."
What this means for vampires, is due to it being genetic, once it is accepted globally, employment or promotion decisions can not be based on whether or not you are a vampire.
2. They tend to be smarter and more mentally adept, more psychic. Could they then dominate and control normal humans? (People tend to be stubborn, and automatically rebel against control whenever they come to the realization. or thought, that it is happening to them against their will.) Do you fear a psychiatrist because he/she might be able to manipulate the way you think, to make you behave more like him/her?
3. The hatred (that's the same reason why homosexuals and lesbians stayed "in the closet" for so long). Humans cannot even live with their own kind in peace.
Q. What happens if you attack a person for being a Vampire?
A. The same thing that happens if you attack some one because they're gay.) How can they live with real Vampires? (Multiple choice, pick one:
a) The same way as kids at school try to live with the class bully, try to become friends with him so others won't give them a hard time.
b) The same way that they live with blonds - lust and humor. "How many Vampires does it take to change a light bulb? Zero none of them needs it." "Blonds have more fun".
c) All of the above.
4. The envy: real vampires live longer, stay younger looking longer. How many normal people would want to be able to do the same? (With how much money people spend on plastic and cosmetic surgery for only looking young longer? Which reminds me of the million dollar question: "Will you turn me into a Vampire?” Almost makes you think that they would pay millions for what you have")
5. Population: So many of them, and they live longer. Less housing, less food and what else would they use longer than normal people do? I think they're more concerned with the people that are proud of their 5+ amount of kids that they popped out, than they are with someone that is lucky enough to live a longer life.
6. And what about the religious issues? The old church views are that all Vampires (and witches) are evil or in league with evil. How many righteous people would like to see them dead? How many hunters would like to see them dead? Apparently not enough because there are no serial killers targeting witches, and murder is murder. See letter written by a true slayer page on this website.
7. The government would want them for soldiers and laborers and so would other countries. . If anything we would be considered to be more qualified for higher positions than the average person, after a simple blood test revealing that we are real vampires, like they already do to people that enlist in to the military but don't tell them about it. They consider us as too valuable to waste on common labor. Not to mention forcibly studying them like lab animals. Duh, hello, you've been reading so far what the government already knows, and none of it was done by force, it was all acquired thanks to the real vampires that were brave enough to come out into the open, and by their own free will allowed tests to be done on them. To prove their existence and learn more about themselves, before taking the common route of listening to myths and theories and picking one.
8. What about the Vampire himself/herself? Their safety gone, they are exposed; people who fear, hate or admire them and all now know the real vampire truly exists. There are a lot more Vampires, Vampire lovers, and friends out there than you may realize and a lot less enemies than you think. A thousand years ago, people considered hunters to be a hero; these days they would be nothing more than murderers. Times have changed.
Kotaku East is your slice of Asian internet culture, bringing you the latest talking points from Japan, Korea, China and beyond. Tune in every morning from 4am to 8am.
After the movie's depiction of Murdoch caused an outrage in his hometown, Titanic producers apologized by donating $8,000 to the Murdoch Memorial Fund (a hefty sum, considering the movie only made $ billion worldwide). The vice president of 20th Century Fox visited Scotland to apologize to Murdoch's family personally, but even then insisted they were all just reading the movie wrong, claiming that "I believe he was portrayed as a hero in the film."
Top Business Entrepreneurs has lots of profiles of successful and famous entrepreneurs of all nationalities and business backgrounds. Find out what makes famous
A bit more from Basecamp:
our Company ,
Books , and
Keep in touch: Email us or find us on Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram .
Fine print: Policies & Terms of Service , Uptime , System Status .